First TRANSCAER Award winners recognized by their colleagues and peers
April 12, 2018
The winners of the very first TRANSCAER® Awards were announced April 10 at the National TRANSCAER Committee meeting in Sherwood Park, Alberta.
The Executive Committee was very pleased with the number and quality of the nominations recognizing the achievements of those involved in TRANSCAER.
TRANSCAER stakeholders can nominate an individual who has demonstrated exceptional dedication to the program in one of three award categories: distinguished service, national achievement, and regional achievement.
Randy Mak, National and Prairie Region TRANSCAER Chair, received top honours with the Distinguished Service Award. This award recognizes long-term and sustained dedication to the TRANSCAER initiative that foster growth, recognition or enhancement of this important initiative.
CIAC congratulates all winners in their outstanding achievements and commitment to transportation safety.
- Randy Mak (Dow Chemical) – Distinguished Service
- Dan Moore (Retired) – National Achievement
- Craig McCaskey (Retired) – National Achievement
- Andy Ash (RAC) – Regional Achievement
- Dustin Ritter (CP Rail) – Regional Achievement
- James Martin (CP Rail) – Regional Achievement
- Darlene Nagy (CP Rail) – Regional Achievement
- Curtis Myson (RAC) – Regional Achievement
- Chuck Obst (INEOS) – Regional Achievement
- Jean-Pierre Couture (RAC) – Regional Achievement Award
- Adrian Michielsen (IMPERIAL) – Regional Achievement
Visit our site for more information or to nominate someone for the 2018 TRANSCAER Awards